GROOTS CLOUDS SUCCESS STORY
Orbis migrated mission critical web application on AWS
CloudOps | Devops | Gmetrics
Flewber is a online flight, private jet booking Company.
- Three-Tier Architecture,
- Data migration,
- Very Less Latency in Constant delivery
- Cost Optimization
Security with well architected AWS infrastructure
- Gmetrics and Logviu monitoring.
- Plan & Build
- Proof of concept
- Data & app migration.
- Improved product feature reliability & availability
- Build pipeline Improved & speedy continuous deployment
- Complete AWS infra monitoring, discovery & cost analysis
The Flewber is an on-demand chartered plane booking application. It provides short segment flight booking facility in Northeast (US).
- High latency to load application,
- Need improved performance of application,
- Scalability and High availability of api servers.
Why AWS & GrootsClouds
- Flewber required a well AWS architect-ed with highly secured, application scalability like, to scale up application to increase end user management, improve performance.
- For security aspect, at initial level we have deployed the Flewber infrastructure with the combination of public-private network using NAT gateway, and good management security group.
- We have setup 3-tier architecture with in multi AZ as well as application load balancing which will avoid traffic load.
- We have implemented infrastructure according UAT and production environment.
They leverage several more AWS Services -
- Amazon EC2,
- Amazon RDS,
- Amazon ALB,
- Amazon WAF, Cloudfront,
- Amazon VPC,
- Amazon S3,
- Amazon application & database migration,
- AWS cost monitoring & optimization
The company’s solution stacks also includes - 360 Observability.
- Gmetrics – Infra & application monitoring,
- Logviu – AWS discovery, AWS cost explorer, Application log analysis
GrootsClouds Solution Architecture for Flewber Application
- Application migration on AWS North Virginia region to host applications, since the user base is US.
- Hosted all api servers behind the load balancer in private subnets across different availability zones (AZ) to reduce latency.
- Deployed api servers in auto-scaling groups for scalability and high availability.
- Applied AWS Certificate Manager on load balancer to securely manage SSL certificates.
- Used load balancers to offload SSL certificates and send traffic to the appropriate instance.
- Used MongoDB Atlas cluster to ensure high availability of the global database.
- Used AWS S3 service, to store daily backup & snapshot.
- Existing Flewber application stack was migrated from single ec2 server hosted to distributed manner using micro services, following best practices for, migrating, configuring, and deploying application.